I. General information
- The owner of the store, the seller is: 1240.design sp. z o.o., al. Wyścigowa 14A/204, 02-681 Warsaw, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), VAT ID: PL5213948702.
- Photos and presentation of the offered goods are examples and are only used to present the goods.
- These Regulations are the only document, subject to individual provisions resulting from Agreements concluded with individual customers, defining the rules for using the Store and placing orders through it.
- All information on the Store's website relating to products (including prices) does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Polish Civil Law, but is an invitation to conclude a contract specified in Article 71 of the Polish Civil Law.
- The Terms and Conditions are available on the Store's website. Each customer can access the Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking the "Terms and Conditions" link on the Store's website.
- By using the Store and placing and order, the Customer confirms, that he/she has read and accepts the Terms and Conditions. In order to accept the Terms and Conditions and place an order, it is necessary to select the option: "I accept the Terms and Conditions".
II. Basic definitions
Store - website belonging to the Seller, available at the following addresses: 1240.design and amaco.pl, through which the Customer can purchase Goods from the Seller.
Client - a natural person who is at least 13 years of age, but if the person is not 18 years of age, the consent of their legal representative is required, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose special provisions grant the legal capacity(including the Consumer), and which places or intends to place an order or uses other services of the Store.
Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction (sales contract via the Store) not directly related to his/hers business or professional activity.
Terms and Conditions - regulations specifying the rules of provision of services by the Seller.
Goods - movable items, presented in the Store, that may be the subject of a sales contract, specified in detail in the order.
III. Acceptance and execution of orders
- The condition for using the Store's services is to read and accept these Terms and Conditions. By placing an order, the Customer accepts the content of the Regulations.
- Orders are accepted through the websites 1240.design and amaco.pl and by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- After placing the order, the customer receives confirmation of the order via e-mail correspondence.
- The order processing time is counted from the moment of obtaining a positive payment authorisation.
Payment methods accepted by the store are: bank transfer, payment by PayPal or payment by credit card:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
- Orders placed in the Store are processed on business days, from Monday to Friday. A VAT receipt or a VAT invoice is issued for each order.
- The available means of communication between the Customer and the Store are:
- e-mail - email@example.com
- mailing address - 1240.design sp. z o.o., al. Wyścigowa 14A/204, 02-681 Warsaw, Poland
- The price given in the order is the total price that the customer will be obliged to pay together with the due tax and the cost of delivery.
- The consumer will be charged with additional costs only after obtaining the express consent of the consumer.
IV. DELIVERY COSTS AND ORDER FULFILLMENT TIME
- The order is shipped in the Store via:
- domestic shipments - Inpost (Paczkomaty24) and courier companies (DPD, DHL, UPS or GLS).
- foreign shipments - courier companies (DPD, DHL, UPS or GLS), only European Union countries.
- The shipping cost price list can be found on the Delivery costs page.
- Orders placed in the Store are processed only on working days. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed on the first following business day.
- Stock levels in the online store are updated at least once a day on working days, but it may happen that the ordered goods will not be in our warehouse. In this case, we will inform the Customer about the next possible date of the contract.
- If the goods are in stock and the description on the store's website does not state otherwise, they are shipped within 1 to 3 business days of placing the order.
- The waiting time for a shipment of goods in the warehouse shipped within Poland is:
- Inpost (Paczkomaty 24): approx. 2-3 days
- Courier company: 2 days
- Shipments sent abroad are usually delivered within a few days.
- The waiting time consists of the order fulfilment time (completing the goods for the order) + the expected delivery time (from 24 hours in the case of Poland).
V. FORMS OF PAYMENT
- As part of the functioning of the Store, the following payment methods are possible:
- by transfer to the bank account:
IBAN: PL18 1140 2004 0000 3212 1431 4035
- via DotPay (electronic cards)
- via PayPal
- The customer who has chosen the option of payment by bank transfer, is obliged to pay the fee for the order within 10 working days from the date of placing the order. Otherwise, the Seller's offer is not binding and the order is removed from the system. In the payment title, it is enough to provide only the number of the order being placed. It is possible to extend the payment deadline with prior notification of the Store staff.
- The entity providing online payment services in PLN is Blue Media S.A, in EUR - DotPay.
- 1240.design sp. z o.o. as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Polish Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Polish Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and art. 556 §1-556 § 3 and subsequent of the Polish Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the infringement of rights guaranteed by law or under these Terms and Conditions should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: 1240.design sp. z o.o., al. Wyścigowa 14A/204, 02-681 Warsaw, Poland. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
- In the case of a sales agreement concluded with a Customer who is not also a Consumer, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Polish Civil Code, the Online Store's liability under the warranty for physical defects of the Goods is excluded. This exclusion is ineffective if the seller has fraudulently concealed the defect.
- The Store is liable for non-compliance of the goods sold, when the item sold by it has a defect reducing the value of the item, the usefulness of the item, when the item does not have the properties that the Store provided in the product description, when the item was delivered incomplete, and at the time of concluding the contract, the Consumer did not know about it. If the sold goods have a defect, the Customer may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the customer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect.
- The Online Store is not the manufacturer of the Goods and is not responsible for the guarantee of the Goods sold. The customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to the Seller, which will be forwarded to the manufacturer.
- In the event of a mistake being the fault of the Store, the Seller will return the funds to the Customer's account or replace the goods. The customer is obliged to return such goods within 14 days, unless the parties agree otherwise in writing.
VII. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of goods purchased in the Store without giving any reason, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14, counting from the date of delivery of the goods. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting declaration of withdrawal to the Seller.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the following address: 1240.design sp. z o.o., al. Wyścigowa 14A/204, 02-681 Warsaw, Poland or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- The Consumer will return the goods to the Seller within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send the goods to the address of 1240.design sp. z o.o., al. Wyścigowa 14a/204, 02-681 Warsaw, Poland.
- The Seller, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the Goods to the Consumer, but the payment will not be refunded until the Goods are received back or the Consumer has provided proof of its return.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any additional costs for the Seller.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations define the rules for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of goods on the Store's website.
- The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller - 1240.design sp. z o.o. Consolidation, protection and disclosure of essential provisions of the concluded contract takes place by printing and handing over to the Customer, together with the shipment, documents confirming the purchase of the goods.
- The Terms and Conditions are available to all Customers in an electronic version on the Store's website.
- To use the Store, it is necessary to have a device that allow access to the Internet and a web browser that allows you to display websites, as well as provide an e-mail address that allows to send information to the Customer regarding the status of the order.
- It is forbidden for people using the Store (including Customers) to post illegal content in it.
- In matters not covered by the Terms and Conditions, the regulations of generally applicable law shall apply.
- The Regulations do not exclude and do not limit any rights of the Customer who is a consumer, which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the mandatory law regulations granting rights to consumers, these regulations shall prevail.
The regulations apply from December 22, 2021.