I. General information
1. The administrator of personal data, responsible for collecting, processing and using them within the meaning of the general regulation on the protection of personal data, is 1240.design sp. z o.o., al. Wyścigowa 14A/204, 02-681 Warsaw, Poland.
The processing of Users' personal data is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act and the Telecommunications Law.
2. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- sending newsletter,
- publishing comments,
- packaging and shipment of goods,
- implementation of ordered services,
- presentation of the offer or information.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
3. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to fulfil the contract concluded between the parties.
4. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms
5. The data provided in the registration form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, i.e. to process the order.
6. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
7. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
9. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the 1240.design website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
II. Selected data protection methods used by the Administrator
1. The processes of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. The administrator changes his administrative passwords periodically.
3. In order to protect data, the Administrator regularly makes backup copies.
4. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Administrator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the Shoper.pl servers.
IV. Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer the User's personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with the User or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- postal operators,
- payment operators,
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website.
2. The User's personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (eg. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. The User has the right to request the Administrator to:
- access to personal data concerning the User,
- rectify them,
- remove them.
4. The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.