- Administrator - 1240.design sp. z o.o. with headquarters at al. Wyścigowa 14a/204, 02-681 in Warsaw provides electronic services, stores and gains access to information on the User's devices.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- Website - means an internet platform or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain 1240.design.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User's Device. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
a. Service configuration
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages;
- recognition of the Website User's device and proper display of the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content;
font size, website appearance, etc.
b. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; sending inquiries using the contact form.
c. Analysis and research as well as audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
d. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
2. The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a.collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
b. presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
YouTube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
c. use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
Instagram [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
IV. POSSIBILITIES TO DETERMINE THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESS COOKIES
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by application configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.